Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Even more Jacobite stuff on the Redbox site

Well done Red Box team... but please, now it's time to do the rebel clansmen's infantry from the highlands.

Put them in a shop.:yum:

These look great; figures for Baggots Hussars, figures in breastplates for FitzJames's Horse, Uniformed figures in French style, and non uniform generic Scots. Clearly Redbox have put a bit of thought into these sets, well done!

There's a couple of bonnets I will want to alter the shape of but no problem. And, I will probably end up with more Cherlies than I actually need but I think too many is infinitely better than not enough and the arrival of this figure means I now have no qualms about the Strelets mounted officers I have being generic officers. Which is good.

Marco Zappa
Well done Red Box team... but please, now it's time to do the rebel clansmen's infantry from the highlands.
If Redbox did make these I would buy them for sure but I already have the excellent figures made by Strelets. A set of Lowland Scot's and English for the Jacobite army would be most welcome.

There needs to be a word for that feeling you get when someone releases a box of figures shortly after you did a load of conversions to make the same types.

Brilliant.

Well done again Redbox. Struggling to find these; pictures or for sale

Edwardian
Brilliant.

Well done again Redbox. Struggling to find these; pictures or for sale
There were pictures posted on the VK site and also at Bennos.

Jacobite Cavalry and Prince Charlie:

FitzJames's Horse and Elcho's Life Guards:

They haven't arrived in any shops yet as far as I can see.