Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Wellington's Staff

As always, a treat to look at your pictures. Thanks again, for sharing them with us.

Dear General Picton,

Oh, yes! What a nice job on the Staff. And I'm always in awe of your "Squares", also. In fact, I've recently received the Strelets Highlanders and British Infantry in Square themed sets for myself to set up the same just for fun.

Strelets deserves a big "Thank you!" for making these sets, too. They have really responded to Collectors like me who enjoy my collection just as they come out of the box. I really like the excellent quality appropriate color, the nice poses of Officers and Staff, casualties and exciting action poses. I'm so grateful to have these, even at my age. A life-long dream come true. Thank you, Strelets' Team!

OK, and Thank you General Picton for posting your excellent work here on the Strelets Forum and making my Holiday Weekend even more special here in the U.S. than it already was. What great monumental efforts by all involved in your project! :wink:

With appreciation - GC

Many thanks to all of you, I'm certainly going to be incorporating some of the new Strelets figures into the diorama.