Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Prince August 7YW moulds

Hi,

I don't know where to ask questions about Prince August casting moulds, so try here. Hope it's ok for you guys. My normal thing has been plastic 1/72s but I am in a 40 mm tin soldier phase at the moment.
I have previously moulds from PA's Rossbach-line but have recently bought my first mould from the newest line of 7YW moulds, the artillery moulds (cannons and figures). I'm a bit disappointed because the separate heads are very flat. I know the figures are supposed to be semi-flat, but the heads (and to some extent also the bodies) in the Rossbach-line are more round and looks much better.
MY QUESTION FOR THOSE IN THE KNOW: are all the heads in the new 7YW-line as flat as in the artillery sets? Or are they more round in some moulds than other? I don't want to buy a lot of moulds in the 7YW-line just to find out that they are all equally flat.

Re: Prince August 7YW moulds

I doubt anyone here knows much about casting tin soldiers (including myself) but I do enjoy some 30mm flats. Super cool to see other people that are into that side of the toy soldiering hobby. Sorry we couldn’t help, but I hope you find the information you are looking for Jesse!