Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Latest from Mont St Jean

It has been a busy weekend at the Mont St Jean A&E with casualty numbers rising alarmingly. The figures are mostly by the highly talented Liam with others by me and Sully. The addition of some straw tends to blend things in nicely but I intend to mix the straw in a bit more with the mud to complete the effect. I'm generally pleased with the results. More can be found at my blog: http://generalpicton.blogspot.com

Hope you like them!

Re: Latest from Mont St Jean

Beautifully done. I am particularly impressed with your mud and straw effect.

Thanks Wayne, much appreciated. As a personal criticism, I think the straw needs blending in more with the mud.

Your wounded soldiers are very well done. Liam, Sully and yourself have done a very authentic job of making these figures. Time well invested. All my life, I've always felt casualties have been an under-represented aspect of 1/72 figures in sets. You gentlemen have really made up for this here. Overall, you gentlemen have made an incredibly well-balanced representation in your project. Thank you for sharing here! And I look forward to more ... :+1:

Thanks Garrison, much appreciated!

A truly gruesome and lively scene! I love your work a lot Picton. It really showcases exactly what can be achieved in this hobby. A beautiful and valuable representation of history. This is starting to inspire me to do a Civil War hospital scene of sorts…