Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Why does strelets-r.com not load?

The Strelets web site was taken down some time ago - most likely due to the war situation. But even before then it was sadly not updated and lagged far behind Strelets’ own releases. Someday we hope it will arise again.
I still go to the Plastic Soldier Review web site which I think is the best site for updates on most all plastic figure sets. In the ‘Manufactures’ section - stroll down and click on Strelets - you will find the near complete list of Strelets box/figure released and those still coming. I believe the figure photos and reviews posted of sets are outstanding and I go into them constantly. All the plastic figure manufacturers are done this way on PSR which is a LOT of keen work and effort. It is simply a world of useful and entertaining info.
PSR just this week posted the photos and their review of the Strelets Nap British square and skirmishing sets. They have also recently kept us in pace with all the Red Box release items which was long dormant.

Re: Why does strelets-r.com not load?

Yes, Toby is exactly right. The Strelets Website Link has been pulled from PSR. But their Forum here, is alive and well, and it's Link is hot and well. In fact, it appears that when The Strelets Team wants to communicate with us, they come here, thankfully.

I live in the U.S. on the West Coast and just received 4 boxes of the Nappy British Square and Skirmishers. I like them very much, with lots of authentic poses for fighting, defending, casualties and more. I highly recommend you get yours while you can. Unbelievable The Strelets Team is still able to get new sets out for us. Unbelievable Godsend Gift from them to us still, regardless of the War there!

Please keep communicating with us here Strelets Team ...

VIP to Ukraine (Victory, Independence & Peace) and Thank you, Strelets! ;-)