Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: New British Masters

Dear Allan,

There are also photos of the figs on Plastic Soldier Review, in the 'awaiting review' section.

They look good to me and I am pleased to have a set of each on the way to me (they have made land-fall with my 'local' supplier in Adelaide and will be shipped across to me soon).

Some people will be upset or unimpressed about the presence of a figure in the forage cap, but I embrace such variety as I am always happy to have flexibility with figures. Such figures provide options 'as is' or for conversions and have come in very, very handy for me.

Kind regards,
James

yes just seen the new Nap British infantry on PSR, and i do like the figures in forage caps, very useful for conversions, hopefully this year will see release of the WSS sets sculpted by poor Anton
cheers Old John

While I get what you mean about having variety, problem is those forage caps on British infantry who are in the midst of battle, would not have a forage cap on them. It is as alien as if you were to put a viking helmet on them!!

I have some boxes on the way also and look forward to painting them up. Only issue I can see via PSR preview pics is the quality of how the detail has come through & also seem to be a lot of flash and messy edges. Thats a couple steps back from what Strelets were producing. However I guess with all that is happening with the war, a bit of quality suffering is not surprising. Loss of equipment, skilled workers etc probably taken a toll understandably. Am just glad they are released along with more restocks.