Comcast Email is the web based email service provider to share and transfer the information across the globe. It is one of the prettiest email services with excellent features of composing, and drafting the mail. You can enjoy the maximum storage of up to 20GB and space to store files, documents and others.
But most of the times, it happens that your Email service stops working due to some faults or issue. Here see a complete solution to fix this issue of Comcast Email not working on iPhone.
Stick with the steps to fix Comcast Email not working on iPhone
• First, open settings of the application.
• Select the Mail, contacts and the calendars.
• Tap on “ Add account”.
• Select “Add mail account”.
• Choose ‘Other’. First you are required to enter the first and last name in the ‘Name’ field text-box.
• Provide the Email address of Comcast and then give it’s password so that the application can recognize the email account.
• Tap next to continue.
• Save the profile.
• Go back to mail.
• Select “ Comcast email not working”.
• In incoming mail server, provide username and hostname.
• Tap on SMTP button.
• Move to Outgoing mail server.
• Use SSL option.
• Enter server port number as 587.
• Make sure SSL is enabled.
• Set password.
Connect with the Comcast customer support
This mode is helpful for all those looking for the immediate support or solution. Simply dial the helpline number and stay over the call till you get the satisfactory response.
You can have live chat to the customer support for the answer or reply. This process will take some seconds for the reply. You must have to wait till the online agent get connected to you over the chatbot.
Besides, above all the points on why is Comcast Email not working on iPhone, if you require further help you can call directly to their support number to get the immediate answer or feedback.