The three elements
50 logo

The Clubmans Register Forum

The Clubmans Register Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Forum

This weekend I will start to edit (delete) a number of posts. Please don't complain - I am doing this with the authority of the CR Board with the intention of allowing us a new start to 2012. Please stick to the requirements - real names only, include your e mail address, be constructive, helpful, amusing or ask questions. Avoid abuse, bad language, personal attacks - I will delete anything I consider in that category.

Re: The Forum

I have now deleted the threads I think were needed.
I'll leave the rest. There is some useful stuff there which would be a shame to lose.

I'm also going to leave the password as it is for now.

If we all treat the Forum the way it should be used we will consider removing the password.

Pete. I think one of the purposes of the password is to protect the forum from automatic spamming mails so for that reason should probably be kept, (as is). I'm sure Brian or Ed could confirm this.

You may have noticed that I removed the password weeks ago and have not felt the need to delete a posting for ages.....so thanks everyone for that.
Hope to see more constructive and instructive postings...plus plenty of good natured humour!

Why do you have a free Classifeds section on you site if I can't go in and look for a car to buy so it would make sense for me to become a member and start racing these cars. Is there a way to register (without joining 1st) so I could see the classifieds?

Hi Tom. You don't have to be a member to view classified adds. From memory you have to click on n the "for sale" text or it doesn't work. Any problems let me know.