50 logo

The Clubmans Register Forum

The Clubmans Register Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Anglesey Garages

Hello

Pleased to note that the entries have increased.

Based on a combination of known and known intended entries at 22 August the garage allocation is currently as follows:

1: Player / Lester / (Zuidema)

2. Hart / Lambert

3. Hayward / Jordan

4. Freeman / Richings

5. Wood / Tanner-Wood

6. Hunter / Watton / Webb

I have notified the circuit so that they can marry this with any who test and also book a garage for the Friday.

Regards

JC

Re: Anglesey Garages

Thanks Jamie.
I'm told that the garages are quite a good size too.

Lets hope they all exist this time ,what say you Pete Ritchings lol

They are an ok size. 2TVRs filled one...

I have sent a copy of the list to the circuit so they can tell me if it is bollox or not.

John Lambert now in the lorry park on M56

Looking forward, been to long!
Stil some work to do and car won't be in best shape but need this one, not many here in Holland can say they have raced at Anglesey, another one on the long list!
Owh yes it's worth the 16hrs drive :sunglasses:

๐Ÿ‘Onno. Well done for showing up thise who say it is too far!!:grimacing:

LOL!! Lets hope so John LambertT :grinning:

That's brilliant news Onno - welcome back to the Flying Dutchman!!

Jamie
They are an ok size. 2TVRs filled one...

I have sent a copy of the list to the circuit so they can tell me if it is bollox or not.

John Lambert now in the lorry park on M56
Be like a home from home then Jamie lol

No Macd Lambert youd starve! Haha

Ehhmm the circuit is asking for MSA licence, do you think they'll understand my EU licence?
BARC do but not sure the circuit testing booking agency will understand a Dutch guy with EU licence grade :face_with_rolling_eyes:
Are we closed wheel cars on the testday?

Entry form is at BARC, hospitality offered by someone who seems to like me (which probably includes all of you) so ferry booking for tomorrow. don't stop me now! Looking forward!

Gr,

Onno

Good news Onno. They will accept EU licence. Send them an e mail. Closed wheel I woukd expect. So in e mail say what it is!!๐Ÿ‘

If you swap Jordan for Webb or Hunter it would make my life easier?

Onno Zuidema
Ehhmm the circuit is asking for MSA licence, do you think they'll understand my EU licence?
BARC do but not sure the circuit testing booking agency will understand a Dutch guy with EU licence grade :face_with_rolling_eyes:
Are we closed wheel cars on the testday?

Entry form is at BARC, hospitality offered by someone who seems to like me (which probably includes all of you) so ferry booking for tomorrow. don't stop me now! Looking forward!

Gr,

Onno
Onno
You posted yesterday "Ferry booking for tomorrow" ie 23rd August. Are you coming a week too soon?
Brian

No worries Brian, only the booking planned for today not the trip.
Firstly getting the car prepared, should be loaded tuesday eve for an early leave wednesday morning.

Re: Anglesey Garages amendment

In order to ensure that some people are 10 feet closer to others than as originally positioned, Jordan and Webb will now swap garages.

Thank you Brian for your understanding.

Any more late entries will now automatically join Webb's garage.

Webb has now officially used all of his present and future 'annoy Champkin' tokens.

Looking forward to seeing the rest of you at Trac Mon! :racing_car:

Hi Jamie,
I did put in my entry some months ago so would be grateful if you add me to the garage list..
Regards
Ben

Hi Ben

I've emailed you (and cc'd Jamie)

Pete

Hi Ben you do not feature on the BARC list as of yesyerday but of course happynto fit you on somewhere.

Aiming to be there, hopefully Clive won't mind if I sneak in with them.

Mezzanine allocation in full swing๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘

For those who didn't yet write on for testing, it's full!
I'll get a call back from the circuit and think i'll be on the reserve list for now.

The program is on the website; very full schedule, 8 15 min sessions for Caterham/Clubmans.

Would be pleased to share tracktime with someone but not sure it's possible for the organisation.

See you at track!

Just got a call back from the circuit, looks like we'll be allocated with the closed wheel sessions, at least i am!