The Clubmans Register Forum

The Clubmans Register Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Brands May 12/13th race reports by Peter Scherer
Re: CORRECTED TYPO Brands May 12/13th race reports by Peter Scherer

Not sure what the arrangement is with Peter, but if he's happy with it, can we have them as proper text reports on our website?

If people are looking from work, then there's a good chance anything on google drive will be blocked. Also, if Brian's happy to do it, it needs to be on a proper page - lots of organisations block forums. I can't get to this or the classifieds page at the horsey bank for example.

Sunroof
Not sure what the arrangement is with Peter, but if he\'s happy with it, can we have them as proper text reports on our website?

If people are looking from work, then there\'s a good chance anything on google drive will be blocked. Also, if Brian\'s happy to do it, it needs to be on a proper page - lots of organisations block forums. I can\'t get to this or the classifieds page at the horsey bank for example.
I'm looking into this this morning - watch this space!
Brian

I still have some tidying up and indexing to do but before I get bogged down in that can someone confirms that this link works for you? Thanks

Race reports was - Re: CORRECTED TYPO Brands May 12/13th race reports by Peter Scherer

The Brands Hatch race report is linked from the "Current season" page as one of the items in the right hand column of the calendar table.

Race reports was - Re: CORRECTED TYPO Brands May 12/13th race reports by Peter Scherer

Anybody?

It works for me Brian

Yes it works. Thanks for doing that Brian and the video link.
Get you car to Donington and we can carry on from where we left off last time there. 1 all I think.