The three elements
50 logo

The Clubmans Register Forum

The Clubmans Register Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
DONINGTON PARK PADDOCK AND PIT GARAGES

PLEASE NOTE THE POST ON CLUBMANS FACEBOOK PAGE TODAY WITH PADDOCK AND PIT GARAGE INFORMATION

For the uninitiated the essence of the post is as follows:

Hello all, as you may be aware from the Final Instructions we have been allocated garages 1-17 (which is helpful with 17 entries) and also allocated the corresponding part of the inner paddock opposite those garages for trailer park, cars etc. Shame not to get 18 as there is no wall between 17 and 18.

On the area opposite the garages we have designated a part of that (opposite garages 16 and 17) as the Mallock Sports celebration display area with the intention that the Mallock motorhome demarcates our area from the karts and alongside their motorhome is space for a display of 6 cars in 2 rows of 3.

The rest of that area will be our competitors trailers PLEASE and cars because we need to keep the back of the garages tidy in case we need to exit backwards!

The garage allocation is thus as follows (showing the wall divisions):

1. Rod Player
2. Brian Jordan

3. John Lambert
4. Morris Hart

5. Monika Arvidsson
6. MICHELLE HAYWARD

7. Paul Freeman
8. Peter Richings

9. Barry Webb
10. Clive (and Pippa) Wood

11. Jack Walton
12. Ian Crombie

13. Steve Dickens
14. Adrian Lester

15. Neil Chapman
16. Alze Fulco

17. Peter Burnham

The function behind this is to give practical effect to the various allegiances, assistances, friendships, etc. If there are other entries twixt now and Friday then they can either slot in or set up in the car park area.

Looking forward

Team Clubmans

Re: DONINGTON PARK PADDOCK AND PIT GARAGES

Hi - I have also made an entry with my Classic Clubmans Mallock Mk 20/21 - entry form was sent in last Tuesday, but have not received any Finals yet. I will check with David Wheadon on Tuesday. Looking forward to meeting you all.

David Wale

Re: DONINGTON PARK PADDOCK AND PIT GARAGES - late entry amendments

Hi All

Following various late entries, all welcome of course, the following amendment to garage allocation applies:

Garages 3 and 4 ADD Michael Mallock Saturday only**

Garage 9 (Webb) ADD Trish Hunter

Garages 15 and 16 ADD David Wale and Sean Hurley (i.e 3 cars in 2 garages)

Garage 17 now Alze Fulco and Peter Burnham (thanks for your cooperation on this)

** If Michael prefers then of course he can be located at / run from 'camp' Mallock motorhome and display area in the paddock opposite Garages 16/17. There will not be room for another car / van / trailer behind garages 3 and 4 but may be opposite them so probably best to decant at camp Mallock and place the car etc in the garage.

Great news that we are up to 22 cars with Michael for Saturday only and Adrian and Jarred Lester sharing the 35 Honda while we also see Sean Hurley for the first time.

Looking forward

Jamie