Return to Website

The Tait Community Web Site

Welcome to our message board forum. Please leave a message if you would like to see any changes made to the web site, or have any comments in general. Please also leave a message in search of any ancestor you might be looking for. REMEMBER, its your forum, without you we are going nowhere.

The Tait Community Web Site
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
l
Lynda
Taits from Dunfermline Scotland
Looking for family members from Dunfermline, Scotland, Henry Young Tait married Isabella Clark Murray in 1913 and immigrated to Cape Breton, Nova Scotia the same year. Henry's father was Alexander Tait and Alexnader's father was William Tait
Views: 662   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 7, 2019 7:21pm
by Raymond Tait
The Lord Of The Rings The Return Of The King (2003) Dual Audio Espaol Latino, Ingles Subs
The Lord Of The Rings The Return Of The King (2003) Dual Audio Espaol Latino, Ingles Subs > http://is.gd/HZPRMJ The Lord Of The Rings The Return Of The King (2003) Dual Audio Espaol Latino, Ingles Subs b92...
Views: 147   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 24, 2016 1:27am
by alstmart
Judah (Falak Shabir) - Full Video Song - 720p - HD - MP4 - [ { ( BHATTI93 ) } ]--[RTRG]
Judah (Falak Shabir) - Full Video Song - 720p - HD - MP4 - [ { ( BHATTI93 ) } ]--[RTRG] > http://nutshellurl.com/4279q Judah (Falak Shabir) - Full Video Song - 720p - HD - MP4 - [ { ( BHATTI93 ) } ]--[RTRG] b9...
Views: 185   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 23, 2016 11:18pm
by delramer
Judah (Falak Shabir) - Full Video Song - 720p - HD - MP4 - [ { ( BHATTI93 ) } ]--[RTRG]
Judah (Falak Shabir) - Full Video Song - 720p - HD - MP4 - [ { ( BHATTI93 ) } ]--[RTRG] > http://nutshellurl.com/4279q Judah (Falak Shabir) - Full Video Song - 720p - HD - MP4 - [ { ( BHATTI93 ) } ]--[RTRG] b9...
Views: 113   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 23, 2016 11:14pm
by delramer
T2 DVDrip Upby Borj Avi 003 1
T2 DVDrip Upby Borj Avi 003 1 > http://tinyurl.com/p89madj 97ffa81d91 Xpadder v5.8 free torrent rar password unlocker registration code CD part11 rar windows 8 all in one iso torrent english ENGLISH VOC...
Views: 299   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 16, 2014 11:04am
by almhedd
T2 DVDrip Upby Borj Avi 003 1
T2 DVDrip Upby Borj Avi 003 1 > http://tinyurl.com/p89madj 97ffa81d91 Xpadder v5.8 free torrent rar password unlocker registration code CD part11 rar windows 8 all in one iso torrent english ENGLISH VOC...
Views: 165   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 16, 2014 11:03am
by almhedd
John Tait, Manitoba
I am looking for information of John Tait from Manitoba. He was married to Isabella Rickards who remarried a Fred Halled afer Johns death around 1870. I have found record that John came from the Shettland Islands. However, verbal family history passed down by Jo...
Views: 512   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 23, 2010 6:23pm
by Jeff Tait
Berwick
Hello after several years of searching I have found a lost Tait huge hurrahhhhhh. He is Robert Mofitt Tait and from Berwick I left post about him some time ago on the board but if any one is researching Taits in Berwick or indeed the Borders and also County Durham I...
Views: 403   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 23, 2009 1:05am
by Helen Waters
Debt Consolidation Service
Debt consolidation service is the consolidation of all your loans into a single new loan. These loans are lower in interest and are specially designed to aid people facing too much debt and to reduce the debt. Sometimes it is called a debt loan. you may get some nice...
Views: 276   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 18, 2009 2:17pm
by Alen John
Credit Service
Credit is a process by which one person obtains money, goods or services and agree to return it with some interest at a later date. Before a credit providing company gives you money, they will put in place certain terms to make sure that you will be able to repay it....
Views: 268   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 18, 2009 2:14pm
by Alen John
Robin Tait
Robin Tait Grandfather Neville Tait father Alan Tait uncle and nephew Anyone know anything about these fellows
Views: 348   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 6, 2009 8:30pm
by Ann Tait
Tait of Pirn
Nice work with Tait websites! We have a connection to Tait of Pirn, propably at 1250-century. Some Hemming Tait of Pirn travelled to Finland and stayed here. Ours name connection is Teett, Tait, Teit, Teitti, Teittinen. The Coat of arms is to seen in Swedish hous...
Views: 606   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 15, 2008 9:27pm
by Risto Teittinen
James Tait
I am trying to find the father of my 4xgreat grandfather James Tait based on the 1841 census he was born about 1786 in Channelkirk. He married Margaret Elliot at Ednam Parish of Kelso in 1807 and had three children, as far as I can find, named Andrew b 1812 Margaret...
Views: 503   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 9, 2008 10:42am
by Keith Tait
Taits of innerleithen, walkerburn
Looking for anyone with Taits from the borders of scotland in their family tree. I have done alot of research and maybe able to connect with a cousin or two a few times removed.
Views: 681   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 22, 2008 6:38pm
by Andrew Macdonald
Taits of Pirn
My ancestor comes from Taits of Pirn in the Parish of Innerleithen. I have read that the place Pirn still exists. Me and my wife are going to visit Scotland in may next year. I'm very interested to see the probable place of Pirn. Johnny Nyberg Sweden
Views: 697   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 19, 2007 7:43pm
by Risto Teittinen
John Tait
Looking for any information on one John Tait(my Great Grandfather) who lived in St. James Manitoba and Long lake in 1870.Confusing because in the 1870 census they were counted twice. He was married to Isabella Anne Rickards and died sometime between 1870 (when the ce...
Views: 233   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 7, 2007 2:48pm
by Jeff Tait
Do I qualiy for membership? Any Scottish Tait's out there?
My name is Gabriel Tait from Canada. My Dad's name was John (Jack) Tait and he was from Glasgow, Scotland, born September 29th, 1935. Unfortunately, he passed away in 1990 and with him any information to his relatives back in Scotland. I've always been curious if...
Views: 1413   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 12, 2007 8:27pm
by david tait
proud tait
Hi all u taits all over the world
Views: 532   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 12, 2007 8:24pm
by david tait
Tait's in Tweedmouth
Looking for Tait and Brysons. Thomas Tait, Blacksmith married Alice Bryson. Have details of one child Alice b 1843 in Tweedmouth Thanks Barbara
Views: 840   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 1, 2007 10:06pm
by Alfie
Percy Tait
I have just found this Web Site and I am sure you should have details of my husband .... Percy Tait he is an amazing per son he has achieved so much it is very difficult to know where to start ,a motor cyclist racing for many years and winning great...
Views: 1613   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 31, 2007 5:59pm
by Jean Mead
Getting to know TAITS all over the world & to see if we link up
Kiaora (hello) I'm from Aotearoa ( New Zealand ). I go back to the Shetland Isle, any one else out there, or we could email each other or what ever
Views: 625   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 27, 2007 1:10am
by Karl Irvine Tait
l
Laura
Taits in Ontario/Ottawa Valley
Hello all Taits - my maiden name is Tait - my grandfather was Ralph Tait who was married to Susan Mathias? I'm not sure. Needless to say there are Taits all alive and well in Ontario. I would like to know more of the Tait family history if anyone has done this and...
Views: 931   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 22, 2007 3:02am
by Janee Tait
Taits of guelph,ontario
I dont know anything about my family history ecept my grandfather's name is Ralph Tait and grandmother's name was Martha Tait. I also know that he came over after the war and moved to Rockwood Ontario.Had 2 sons Eric and Peter Tait both were adopted.I don't know muc...
Views: 1064   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 26, 2007 4:12am
by 打号机
Tait, James - Born in Edinburgh, circa 1885
I live in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada and my maternal grandmother's name was Mary Tait. She was born in Portobello, Edinburgh in August, 1908 to James and Annie Tait (nee Heslin). James and Annie were married on March 11th, 1904 at No. 11 or 16 Pipe Street in Portobe...
Views: 538   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 26, 2007 6:01pm
by Kelly Tyler
Looking for information on my Dad's family
Hello fellow Taite's, My Grandfather was Paul Taite, born in Pittsburgh,PA. He is also buried there. He had a brother, named Jerry Tait. Yes, that's right, my Grandfather added an "e" to the end of our family name. Paul passed away when my Father was 16 years...
Views: 538   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 5, 2007 8:42pm
by Michael Taite
j
Janice
Information about Native American connection to the Tait name.
I was in Edinburgh Scotland, and went to the Royal Museum, and there was this totem pole there and this information. I thought that I would post it considering it may be of valuable to those looking for their native ancestry in Canada BC. Red Cedar carved in about...
Views: 668   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 18, 2007 8:46pm
by james tait
Any record of John Patterson Tait
Hey, saw this great site and I have been looking for records of my ancestral line, all I know is that my grandfather, John Patterson Tait, from Glasgow, born in 1910 (?), migrated to Australia at the age of 19 or 20 (relatively young). He married a Dolcie May Butler...
Views: 1580   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 13, 2007 5:35pm
by Jessica
Ireland Taits
I've just discovered this web site and am very pleased to add a small piece to the mix. I am son of Leslie John Tait (b10/5/1927 in Belfast) and, to date, have little information regarding the NI Taits. I know Dad had a large number of uncles who mostly left for Ame...
Views: 705   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 30, 2007 1:31am
by David Tait
Lilias Tait of Heriot
My GGG Grandmother was a Lillias Tait who married my ggg Grandfather Richard Stewart in 1810 in Heriot, Midlothian, Scotland (also registered in St Boswells). A grandchild of Richard and Lillias was named Lillias Tait Stewart and also a great grandchild in another li...
Views: 679   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 24, 2006 9:40pm
by Lorna Allison ms...
William Tait, Weaver, Eckford m. ca 1787 Ann Thomson
Hello List Delighted to find the site! Wonder if anyone has an interest in William Tait, weaver, of Eckford, Roxburghshire, Scotland who married Ann Thomson of St Boswells (?) ca 1786. 4 of their children were John (joiner b. 1787), Thomas (my line, b. 1791)...
Views: 574   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 24, 2006 9:29pm
by Lorna Allison ms...
information on James Tait
Hi I am trying to find a bit of info on my Grandfather from my Dad's side of the family. I think he was called James Tait and was from Scotland, but my dad seems reluctant to talk about him and I don't want to push it. He married a woman called Ivy (not sure...
Views: 836   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 15, 2006 6:44am
by Sharon Tait Grow
Judge Charles Tait "Diary"
In Ethel Updike's book, "Tate and Allied Families of the South", several times she uses a reference to 'Judge Charles Tate (Tait)(1768-1835) Diary'. It evidently has family genealogy and also personal family information. I have been unable to find anything called a...
Views: 721   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 9, 2006 10:19pm
by Nancy B. Clark
Taits in Ayr and Greenock Scotland
My great parents were Ann Tait and William Blyth from Greenock Scotland. Ann's parents was James Rodger Tait and Catherine McPherson, Greenock. Next generation Robert Tait and Elizabeth or Ann Rodger, Greenock. Robert was a tailor and was born in Ayr, Scotland. H...
Views: 679   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 5, 2006 11:20am
by Sheena Bradshaw
Tait
Stewert Tait born ca 1866, probably Scotland.married Elizabeth Russell 31 Dec.1888.Kinninypark,Lanarkshire,Glasgow, Scotland. Died 21 Jan. 1915 Montreal Quebec Canada Parents: F: John Tait, b.Ireland. M: Martha Wyllie
Views: 708   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 17, 2006 10:12pm
by Ina Spivey
w
Wendl
Alexander Tate....Belfast connection
Hi there... Hoping one of the Tate/Tait researchers may have run across an Alexander Tate probably born circa 1900...all the information I have is as follows: Alexander Tate is the son of Alexander Tate and ???, he married my relative, Margaret Hedley Moffatt C...
Views: 1504   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 11, 2006 7:09am
by Wendl
Tate or Tait
Wonder if anyone has any info on Tait's (Tate's) who originally settled at Greenwood, Ontario in the 1840's. I have a copy of a letter from the mother in Northern Ireland dated 1854
Views: 776   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 30, 2006 4:36pm
by Warren Tait
Tait from Argentina
Hi !, we are a small group in Argentina, South America. huh Sorry for my badly english I have a litle tree of the family in latinamerica, please webmaster contact me!. I have too a William Tait in the tree, Mortimer Tait and more!. Greetings from Argentina! Go...
Views: 720   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 29, 2006 3:51pm
by Gabriel Tait
John T. Tait
I am trying to trace the descendants of my father's uncle John T. Tait, born in Liverpool about 1864 of parents Andrew Tait and Jessie Thompson from Glasgow and grandparents Alexander Tait and Janet Smith also from Glasgow. John was found in the 1881 census for Live...
Views: 850   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 12, 2005 9:08pm
by Iain Tait
tait origins
I,ve been reading a bit on the origins of the name Tait and most people seem agreed.That said i spoke with a family from denmark who informed me that Tait is a popular name over there and that they thought it was of Danish origin.Any info would be appreciated
Views: 826   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 18, 2005 11:55am
by James Stuart Tai...
Taits from Liverpool
I have done some more research with the help of the Census returns for 1891 and 1901 and have made some changes to my original text as follows. I am trying to trace my Great Grandfather's family. Andrew Tait born in Glasgow, Lanarkshire, Scotland in 1835 (1901 cen...
Views: 398   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 8, 2005 5:13pm
by Iain Tait
Looking for relatives of Edwin Tait (born 1887, died 1930) in Gateshead
I am looking for relatives of Edwin Tait, who was born in 1887 in Gateshead, England. He married Jessie Morrison, who was born in 1888, in Scotland. Planning a trip back to the area and hope to meet some relatives. My father (Allan Tait) emigrated to Canada in 1949.
Views: 800   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 6, 2005 4:43pm
by Allyn Tait
Hi Fellow Tait's
Hi I just came across this site by a random search and I think it's wonderful! Any information on the Tait's of Maine? I am the youngest of four children of Earl James and Pearl Ann (Dupuis) Tait of Southern, Maine. I know little of the origins other than both...
Views: 857   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 8, 2005 6:06pm
by Peter M Tait
George Tait/Margaret Thom m.@1770 Longside, Scotland & Coat of Arms
I am looking for info/dates on my g-g-g-g grandfather & mother, George Tait and Margaret Thom. All their children were baptized in Longside Parrish, Aberdeenshire Scotland between 1783 and 1798 (I have all the names & dates,) but I can't dind any information on the...
Views: 1128   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 5, 2005 7:51pm
by Dannette Blackwo...
Lost Email
This is to the John Tait who sent some information for inclusion on this web site on or around the 25th of June. Sorry John but I have had problems with my hard drive and lost the contents of your email and your email address. Could you please sent them again....
Views: 782   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 4, 2005 12:39pm
by Ken Tait
s
Sharra
JOHN AITKIN TAIT
I'M LOOKING FOR ANY INFO ON MY GREAT GREAT GRANDFATHER JOHN AITKIN TAIT. UNFORTUNATELY, I DON'T HAVE ALOT OF INFORMATION AS YET, SO ANY WILL BE WELCOME. HERE IS WHAT I HAVE SO FAR: JOHN WAS BORN IN EDINBURGH, SCOTLAND. HE MARRIED AN ALICE HOSKING IN 1876, IN VICTORIA...
Views: 532   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 2, 2005 9:16am
by Janice
Tait's from Michigan
I'm interested in hearing from anyone with Tait ancestors from Michigan. I have traced my ancestors back as far as William and Ella(Craig)Tait but I'm at a block. They had a son named Miles W. Tait born in Lebanon, Michigan (d.o.b 11-22-1889). Miles married Margaret(...
Views: 796   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 10, 2005 7:42am
by Tamara Host(Tait...
Alexander & Mary (nee Connelly) TAIT
I am having difficulty in locating the origins of the above who appeared in the 1851 Census for Old Monkland (Coatbridge) Lanarkshire Scotland. Both were born in Ireland. Alexander C. 1821 Mary C. 1823 Any help would be appreciated. Regards,
Views: 693   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 25, 2005 9:57am
by Gwyn Lloyd
j
Janice
New to the Tait site!
Hello all! I was just told about this site today from a lovely lady named Margaret Tait, who had the same name as my Grandmother. I wanted to put down what I knew about the Tait side of my family and see if anyone knows about my origins. Here goes. My grandfather's...
Views: 906   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 21, 2005 2:34pm
by Jane
Tates from Ireland via Glasgow Scotland
I am looking for my Tate ancestors that were born in County Armagh Ireland and then went to Scotland. James Joseph Tate was born about 1818 and his future wife Jane Elizabeth Somerville was born Jan. 3, 1819. They were married Jan. 3, 1840 in Glasgow. They had 6 chil...
Views: 708   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 11, 2005 5:30pm
by Stuart Tait
Great Site!!!!
Hi Guys!!!! My name is Russ Tate, Jr., BA,MA (and PhD hopeful!) Great site!!! I LOVE what you're trying to do!!! Rock On!!! I am an American who has been hard at work preserving our heritage in America. (I operate in Indiana, near Louisville, Kentucky) I fo...
Views: 184   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 16, 2005 1:39pm
by Patricia (Tait) ...
1 2
Free Forum powered by Bravenet