Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: REDBOX??

MARIOS KONTOGIANNIS
ok,
thank you for the information!
Looking forward to listening about new items!!!
Amen to that! There are a number of sets in the Redbox/Alliance pipeline that I am keen to see released.:slightly_smiling_face:

I had noticed the same and wondered if it was in maintenance. That's not good to hear Haron. All the best in getting it re-established (and especially in bringing more of your excellent figures to market).

Regards, James

Agreed. Maybe Mr Haron can mention what is coming up next for us please?

RB72139 Jacobite Rebellion. British dragoons 1745
RB72140 Jacobite Rebellion. British Regiments of Horse 1745
RB72141 Jacobite Rebellion.Jacobite Cavalry.Prince's Lifeguard and FitzJames Horse Regiment
RB72149 Jacobite Rebellion. Jacobite Cavalry. Bonnie Prince Charlie and Scottish Cavalry

But when they come out, I don't know. It doesn't depend on me. Maybe in a week ... Maybe in a year.

Hi Haron,

What about Orion US Marines Early Vietnam War?

They would be superb; are they any more than statements of intent, I wonder?

Thank you Mr.Haron - what news about new sets for Orion and Dark Alliance lines?

That will be an interesting list for some people. Not my period but others might know - would some of the figures be useful for earlier and could some of the WSS figures be conscripted?

I am looking forward to the three sets of Ukrainian 17th Century and the WWI Italian Arditi, so it sounds like I will just have to be a bit more patient!

With the quality of your recent-past sets they will be well worth the wait.

Regards, James

Pour moi ce sera les jacobites pour mon armée de Louis XIV 😁

Glad to hear of the Jacobite sets being released. Have been eager to see them for some time. I
think it would be great if you could expand the Jacobite range with Scottish civilians. Some cheering the Bonnie Prince, others herding Highland cattle, and a few fair maids to catch the
Prince's eye.

This is good news. Are there photos of the Ukrainian sets available anywhere?