Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum

Welcome! We hope this forum will turn into a wonderful place to exchange information about our favorite companions - golden retrievers! If at any time you have questions regarding this forum please drop me an email at bward5@mac.com I will respond as quickly as I can. Enjoy!!! Bill

Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum
Start a New Topic 
55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
People Who Don't Pick Up After their Dogs
Should spend purgatory at the RB cleaning up all the poo! Just had to vent, after visiting a local park. Return to your normal posting.
Views: 191   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 15, 2007 3:19pm
by Erica
Ice Storm - YEA!
It looks like Mommy may get to stay home today. We've had lots of rain and then it got really cold and now it's ice. Last week we were sunning our tummies with temperatures in the 50's and 60's and now it’s in the 20's. I was slippin' and slidin' when I went ou...
Views: 191   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 15, 2007 3:17pm
by Curly Murphy
a
Annie
Paging Peggy Fraser-Smith.
Hey Peggy, I saw your posting. I was so sorry to hear your news. You mentioned that some of your nearest & dearest don't know what you are going through. Well, please post again & keep us updated. We're one big G.R. Family & very supportive too. Again hope to h...
Views: 185   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 15, 2007 12:58pm
by Annie
a
Annie
Wishing all those well, who are enduring Winter storms West.
Just wanted to wish all of you who are dealing with such horrific Winter storms West of us. Annie, VA.
Views: 92   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 15, 2007 12:55pm
by Annie
r
Rick C
A walk on the prairie, the mountains, birds, sunsets . . . . .
A few things from around here lately if you're interested . . . Nice day for a walk down our country road yesterday with Abby and Keeper . . . . . . . and some walking across the fields with Keeper, the Rockies in the background . . . . . . and runn...
Views: 165   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jan 15, 2007 10:00am
by Karen and Dakota...
Now this Golden girl helps Mommy!
Folks: A friend sent me this and I wanted to share a smile on a cold, snowy day here in Colorado: Maisie asks "Did you say scrambled or over easy?" Take care Bill
Views: 199   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 14, 2007 8:22am
by Carol & RB Monta...
k
Kathy
Cold
Brr. Minus 48 with the windchill this morning. No leisurely walks today.... I just want to tell you a sweet story about a dog and a deer. Last year a lab retriever brought home a baby deer to his owners in a small town here in Saskatchewan. The mother must hav...
Views: 257   Replies: 10
Last Post: Jan 14, 2007 5:55am
by Kathy
a
Annie
Sir Gordon Fraser.. Positive thoughts needed for him.
Hey Folks, Know I haven't really posted in a long time. Been caught up on other cat & dog issues here in VA. Please send your positive Golden Thoughts & Prayers for Sir Gordon this coming Saturday. He had a lump above his left hock that was seen to last year in M...
Views: 242   Replies: 19
Last Post: Jan 13, 2007 6:50pm
by PJ & Murphy, Pho...
More Faith Pics from Sandra..long but so cute!
Folks: Sandra wants to share some more of her Faith/Taz pictures. I hope that you like them as much as I do. The Devil makes me do it! Its a filthy job, but somebody.... Wait,wait..I’m not done with the rinse cycle I know you’r...
Views: 294   Replies: 17
Last Post: Jan 13, 2007 4:54pm
by Leann
r
Rick C
For Charlie . . . .
A few years ago, I brought you the story of Charlie, an exuberant male Golden of indeterminate age found wandering the countryside by a retired client of mine. On our way to another adventure on Sunday, Abby and Keeper and I were winding our way down a country roa...
Views: 263   Replies: 13
Last Post: Jan 13, 2007 4:48pm
by Leann
k
Karen
How to train a blind puppy....anyone?...
One of my customers does not know what to do with one of their dog's puppies that was born blind, (an oops breeding between a Pug and a Shih Tzu. She had the spay scheduled, but the vet refused to do it if the dog was in heat. The Pug next door dug under the fence,...
Views: 208   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jan 13, 2007 3:20pm
by Diana
Puppy Breath anyone?
Don't you just want to smoosh them with kisses?
Views: 376   Replies: 18
Last Post: Jan 13, 2007 8:41am
by Debbie, Toby, an...
Camp Bow Wow
We are going away next weekend and cannot take baxter. I am going to board him at Camp Bow Wow. We have an interview Friday. Anyone have any experience with them? They are a franchise and have locations all over the US and Canada.
Views: 168   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 10, 2007 7:12am
by Pat W and Baxter
r
Rick C
Pets join the Prozac Nation
FYI: An LA Times article today on the use of Prozac for pets: http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-animalmeds10jan10,0,792274.story?coll=la-home-headlines Rick C www.goldentales.ca
Views: 147   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 10, 2007 6:59am
by Rick C
Zachy treasures
Since we lost Zach, we have recieved beautiful gifts,notes and cards. People liked Zach a lot and it showed. I get overwhelmed at how many people our beautiful boy touched. Today we received two more treasures. I opened the mail to find that Zach & I are one of m...
Views: 196   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 10, 2007 6:21am
by Carol & RB Monta...
She's home!!
Baby Sophie is home and doing well. She's still a little tired and is on a special diet (so she thinks she's starving) but it is so good to have her home! I was happy that both Belle and Copper greeted her with happiness. Belle sniffed her all over and engaged her...
Views: 229   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jan 8, 2007 8:50pm
by Karen, Belle, Co...
Tee and Daisy
Folks: Pretty, pretty Daisy wants you to see her Christmas treasures, so Tee did the computer work to make it happen. Thanks Tee, and please give Daisy a scritch for us: HO HO HO Lots of loot ALL mine Ha Ha Ha Thanks Tee Bill
Views: 260   Replies: 10
Last Post: Jan 8, 2007 1:05pm
by Danna
Baby Sophie is coming home today!
Great news! I had a call from the vet this morning just after 8 and she says Sophie's temp is normal off the IV fluids and she can come home today! She said she it perky and ready to go. I will get more detail when we pick her up just after noon. We can't wai...
Views: 181   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jan 6, 2007 5:41pm
by Marcia
m
Marcy
Paging Karen
Have been wondering if you've had an update from the vet about little Sophie. Continuing to send lots of golden thoughts her way & hoping she'll get to come home today! Mary
Views: 206   Replies: 11
Last Post: Jan 6, 2007 8:01am
by Trish and Honey
Lori wants you to see her new baby Cookie
Folks: Lori is sharing her sweetie Cookie, who she says looks like an angel, but can sure be a devil. What do you think? She promises more of Twinkie & Munchie & Cookie if she can get them to sit still long enough. Thanks Lori..and I miss Chop Chop too!...
Views: 305   Replies: 10
Last Post: Jan 6, 2007 5:52am
by Kathy
Golden Thoughts and Prayers needed for my Baby Sophie
My poor little baby is in the hospital! I can't believe it. And to think yesterday I was worried about her going potty in her crate. She was not herself yesterday, more sleepy than usual and we called our vet and the e-vet just to see what they thought. Our vet sa...
Views: 241   Replies: 13
Last Post: Jan 5, 2007 8:53pm
by Debbie & Cory
Paging Sadie, Hops, Sandy & Tony
Tony, I got your card. We are near Phila International Airport, about an 60-90 minute ride south of Allentown. If you are going to be in Allentown on Feb 10, Delaware Valley Golden Retriever Rescue (DVGRR) will be having the monthly open house and adopt a day fr...
Views: 164   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 5, 2007 1:08pm
by Sadie, Hops, San...
Dog food project website
http://www.dogfoodproject.com/index.php?page=main Just wanted to share a website I found recently. It has fairly unbiased info on all sorts of dog food, definitions of what the stuff in dog food really is, etc. It also has a section on organic, grain free and vege...
Views: 163   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 5, 2007 10:33am
by Marcy
d
Danna
lucky pooch
A happy New Year for a very lost doggie: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16481209/
Views: 157   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 5, 2007 7:08am
by Danna
Sadie, Hops, Sandy & Tony
Folks: Tony wanted you to see some photos of her fur kid Sandy. I hope that she sends many more to share with us! Sandy serenading us with her favorite R00-rooing Sandy getting attention from daughter Holly, with Hops in the background protecting his wob...
Views: 236   Replies: 9
Last Post: Jan 4, 2007 6:19pm
by Danna
k
Kathy
Thanks for the Cards
I just want to say thank you to everyone who sent me a card. It is a breath of fresh air. My dear brother just passed away from cancer, and we certainly cherished our dog Mindy more than ever during this time, as you know the comfort a golden can impart. The pic...
Views: 244   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jan 4, 2007 4:46am
by Barbara
Charley?
I was wondering if anyone knows what happened to Charley, the Golden with eye problems and elderly owners? Did I miss any updates?
Views: 347   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 3, 2007 4:22pm
by Marcy
Walk Thru Gate Recommendations????
So can you tell what's on our minds at our house.. containing an active little one in the family room and kitchen, so we can see what she's up to We are looking for a pressure mount walk thru gate that goes up to 50 inches. I have looked at PetSmart, PetCo, Drs...
Views: 244   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 3, 2007 11:09am
by Paula and Her Hi...
Pet Rules...long but very cute
PET RULES To be posted VERY LOW on the refrigerator door - snout height. Dear Dogs and Cats, The dishes with the paw prints are yours and contain your food. The other dishes are mine and contain my food. Pl ease note, placing a paw print in the middle of...
Views: 198   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 3, 2007 6:15am
by Trish and Honey
My Best Friend
Hello All, The first thing I want to say is Happy New Year to you all. I hope this year brings you and your entire family - both with and without fur - health and happiness. We had a great Christmas. On Christmas morning Michael woke up so happy and there was C...
Views: 268   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jan 2, 2007 8:49pm
by Barbara
Paging Lori Munchie Twinkie & Cookie
Lori: I saw on another post that you might want to share some pictures of your fur kidz. I have multiple web sites, and over 800 megs of space, Please feel free to e-mail as many pix as you like. Under 4 I usually just post on GRIC and Gold Talk directly, Over 4 I w...
Views: 183   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 1, 2007 12:52pm
by Bill Ward
55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64
Free Forum powered by Bravenet