Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum

Welcome! We hope this forum will turn into a wonderful place to exchange information about our favorite companions - golden retrievers! If at any time you have questions regarding this forum please drop me an email at bward5@mac.com I will respond as quickly as I can. Enjoy!!! Bill

Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Walk Thru Gate Recommendations????

So can you tell what's on our minds at our house.. containing an active little one in the family room and kitchen, so we can see what she's up to

We are looking for a pressure mount walk thru gate that goes up to 50 inches. I have looked at PetSmart, PetCo, Drs Foster and Smith, etc.

There are a couple that look like they will work, but I was wondering if anyone is using one type that works well?

Thanks!
K, B, C, & S

Re: Walk Thru Gate Recommendations????

Karen,
These people will make you a custom gate and even stain it to match your floors if you like. http://www.indoordoggates.com/ I'm not certain about pressure mount, but you could send them an email. I got a pressure mount door at Lowe's, but it wasn't a walk-thru. Good luck. Rosalind

Re: Walk Thru Gate Recommendations????

I have just returned to work and a computer. Congratulations on the new baby. I have a gate that I have used for years that I actually found at Target, in the baby section. It can be either pressure mount or has/had screw in mounts so that it can be mounted to a wall and become a swinging gate. If you are still looking, let me know and I will check for the name/maker. It is all plastic, has held up well for all three of my girls and is tall enough that they need to THINK about jumping over.