Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum

Welcome! We hope this forum will turn into a wonderful place to exchange information about our favorite companions - golden retrievers! If at any time you have questions regarding this forum please drop me an email at bward5@mac.com I will respond as quickly as I can. Enjoy!!! Bill

Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ice Storm - YEA!

It looks like Mommy may get to stay home today. We've had lots of rain and then it got really cold and now it's ice. Last week we were sunning our tummies with temperatures in the 50's and 60's and now it’s in the 20's. I was slippin' and slidin' when I went outside this morning. Now I am curled up by Mommy. I sorta wish it would be an ice storm every day.

Murphy

Re: Ice Storm - YEA!

We are all home here today. Hubby has the day off, luckily, since the stock exchanges are closed.

We are looking at about six inches of snow. That's nothing like the big storm in December. There should be more this afternoon and evening. I will have to get out with my digital camera and get some shots of Sophie enjoying the snow. She is such a nut!

Snuggle up next to the fire with mom, Curly Murphy!

Hey Curly
My mom is home today tooo..but I can't go out and do my business in the back yard, the neighbors tree fell and took down all the power lines, now they are hanging in the back yeard....so now I have to go and do my business two doors down at my friend Henry's house. Mom says its gonna be a few days till they fix it

Have fun with your momma home....big hugs and kisses to you

Love, Daisy

Hi Curly--We got snow and ice!! We usually get rain and mud in Seattle. I like snow better. Both mom and dad are home today. I am dictating this while lying outside in the snow making snow angels. We NEVER get snow here, so we are really lucky!!!!!

HONEY

Re: Re: Ice Storm - YEA!

I've got to see snow 2 times in my life and I loved it both times. You are so lucky to have snow!

Momma got to stay home 'cause the overpass things stayed really icy and I told her she gotta be safe. Yea ice!

Murphy