Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum

Welcome! We hope this forum will turn into a wonderful place to exchange information about our favorite companions - golden retrievers! If at any time you have questions regarding this forum please drop me an email at bward5@mac.com I will respond as quickly as I can. Enjoy!!! Bill

Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tee and Daisy

Folks:

Pretty, pretty Daisy wants you to see her Christmas treasures, so Tee did the computer work to make it happen. Thanks Tee, and please give Daisy a scritch for us:

HO HO HO

Lots of loot

ALL mine

Ha Ha Ha

Thanks Tee
Bill

Re: Tee and Daisy

I love the picture of Daisy laughing !!
That is the best picture. Zach used to do that when he had enough of whatever I was making him do.
Gotta love tehse gold dogs .. they know how to make you smile.

I just LOVE these pictures. Thanks, Tee and Daisy, and Bill! Sweet dogs!

My dog Mindy insisted we go for a long walk today, even though I didn't feel like it. She just kept pointing with her nose, as if to say, a little further, and for that I thank her. It was a beautiful spring-like day, the kind that should be spent out-of-doors.

I need to ask my kids how to do the digital picture thing. Getting older and just plain lazy; don't want to take the time to find out. Sooner go for a walk.

Attn Kaathy & Mindy

We would love to see a picture of Mindy. If you could e-mail me or snail mail me some I would be happy to post them for you.
Take care
Bill

Re: Attn Kaathy & Mindy

I love the pixs, especially the one of her laughing. She is a beauty.

She is pretty!! OH, and I got to meet her in person!!!

Awwww, she's beautiful!!! I love her "Ho Ho Ho" and think Santa found her...

Tee, that young lady is adorable! Do tell, how do you get all the gold hair off the brown couch???

Re: Re: Tee and Daisy

we have a dyson and we love it....sometimes it is a pain...but way worth it....to have lil miss daisy to snuggle with while watching Tv
tee

Re: Re: Re: Tee and Daisy

Great Pics!!!!

The first one would make a GREAT Christmas Card.

Annie, VA.

What a beautiful girl! Looks like Santa was very good to her!