Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum

Welcome! We hope this forum will turn into a wonderful place to exchange information about our favorite companions - golden retrievers! If at any time you have questions regarding this forum please drop me an email at bward5@mac.com I will respond as quickly as I can. Enjoy!!! Bill

Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Zachy treasures

Since we lost Zach, we have recieved beautiful gifts,notes and cards. People liked Zach a lot and it showed. I get overwhelmed at how many people our beautiful boy touched.
Today we received two more treasures.
I opened the mail to find that Zach & I are one of many pictures on the cover of Therapy Dogs, Incorporated magazine. We are on the right side of the cover.

Our friend, Artist Michael Jurogue Johnson painted this. He was inspired when by the pictures of Zach at the beach on his 14th birthday. He loved Zach. I think it was Zach's great smile. It's one of the things I miss most.

Re: Zachy treasures

We did all love him SO much, such a special boy! Michael is getting so good at his paintings. Is this beach scene offered for sale?

Beautiful ways to remember Zach! That beach painting is wonderful.. what better way to enjoy the beach but with a good pack of our doggie friends!

Sweet treasures for sure!

Such wonderful gifts to remember a treasured friend. Loved the beach scene.

Janet

What special treasures they are. It must be so heart warming to know how many people loved your sweet Zachy.

Carol & RB Tanabutt