Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum

Welcome! We hope this forum will turn into a wonderful place to exchange information about our favorite companions - golden retrievers! If at any time you have questions regarding this forum please drop me an email at bward5@mac.com I will respond as quickly as I can. Enjoy!!! Bill

Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Charley?

I was wondering if anyone knows what happened to Charley, the Golden with eye problems and elderly owners? Did I miss any updates?

Re: Charley?

Charlie is still with his original owners, they have moved recently. He has been enjoying life so much now that we have his other health problems under control, that we are reluctant about pushing to do his eye operation. In the mean time, his owners know that a big part of the cost of the operation is waiting in a savings account and that has given them the peace of mind to commit to keeping him as part of their family for the rest of his life. I think they were so touched by the kindness of strangers that it turned their whole lives around. I will try and get some recent pictures to post.

Re: Re: Charley?

Glad to hear it!

Re: Re: Re: Charley?

Great news! Glad to hear Charley is doing so well and will be able to remain with his mom & dad!

Marcy