Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Everyone's Favourite Robot is Back

What a let down, I was hoping for Robot B-9.

Mike Bunkermeister Creek
Bunker Talk blog

Re: Everyone's Favourite Robot is Back

Yep like a bad rash he just wont go away!

As for robots its a shame he isnt Mr Robinson instead of Mr Smith....then it could be a case of...."Danger Will Robinson"!!
😁

Re: Everyone's favourite robot is back

Actually a person not a robot... fulfilling a quota...
The only way to stop this kind of Spam is with a membership that vets new members, some of the forums I'm on actually do this, but wth only a few oddballs its more trouble then its worth as its easy to delete a few spam posts, strelets needs a moderator whoose on the ball...

:wink:

Re: Everyone's favourite robot is back

It just needs a better barrier preventing the spam posts. The "picture puzzles" dont always appear when starting a new subject or post, so they are not very effective. To be fair it isnt as much spam as before. As long as nothing X-rated pops up again, that was a big no-no.

A moderator is not needed here. Its a very good, well mannered forum. Even when we may not all agree with something. Generally its treated like an adult discussion with sensible debate and humour.

I very much doubt most people who post here would want this site turning into Hats forum, where even the tiniest little hint of dissent is removed.