50 logo

The Clubmans Register Forum

The Clubmans Register Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: DONINGTON PARK JULY 17TH

Jonty i agree with you and Jamie on that part! Just think this has no direct relation on the message from Pete.
I think it would be better to start a new topic where anyone could bring his/her upinion on what, where and on what costs for 2017
The thing is; i'm a reasonable outstander as not getting al the ins and outs due to the distance.

I do know entry fee for a Zandvoort raceday with 1 quali (20 min) and 3 races (12 laps/20 min) = +/- 250 euro (200 GBP) at a similar organisation as 750mc. (membership 80 euro)

For me a weekend UK wil cost me around 1500 euro, Croft a bit more, Brands a bit less.

Re: DONINGTON PARK JULY 17TH

My understanding is that the meeting was originally scheduled to be 2 days. Subsequently it has been reduced to a 1 day meeting and hence the BARC were unable to provide us with the 1 practice session and 3 races, with 2 races being the best alternative. I also believe the entry fee will be reduced to reflect this change.

I am also disappointed with this years calendar, as now having got the car out the season is half over. With us not racing during the best months of the year. I will endeavour to ensure this doesn't happen next season