Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
To S*R Re: Turkish Artillery & RICHARD Re: Chasseurs D Afrique

Hello,

Thank you, I sent recently to strelets - r more photos of Chasseurs d'afrique for putting under contribution. I like the uniforms of the 19th century, yet colorful.
Rest assured I also painted very slowly and consult many forums to find information on painting techniques.
I have dozens and dozens of boxes that I certainly do not paint.
Feel free to spread your painted miniatures.
Best REGARDS

RICHARD

To S*R Re: Turkish Artillery & RICHARD Re: Chasseurs D Afrique

Hi GC , greetings we cross sprues again chuckel.

Yes you are correct in sumizing my current occupation with hobby time anti climax. However for the next diodrama it will incorporate all of Cetate.So yes something of the same period ,but bigger is underway, with another 1000 figures to supplement/represent ottomans who should be,and also increase on battlefield area.

The Russians are virtually complete,more cossack, as far i can take them.But there are areas of teh Ottoman forces that need/must/will appear to supplement the SR turk figures.i cannot rest until achieved.

My eyes have taken SR RTW Turk artillerie and i have a few idea for them already in back converting 25 year to 1853.Teh april 2011 release of turk cavalrie will also hope for some usage in 1853 also.So i am magnetized to this 1853 time warp untiL i am satisfied
i can supercede Battle of Cetate with an eclipse of replicating another nearby battle of proportion.

yes i am teh sloppy hobby desk guy. You omit all teh conversion debris mountain figures on trays ,painted on sprue in state of experimentation staging and of painting ,with broken model knife blades amidst milliput green stuff and negligent discharged globuals of super glue which fatally adhere to teh once antiquated table varnish.finest crockery requisitioned and relegated as mere painting palatte.

my disgust with having to turn my precious figure time and research into various required scenic production is soemthing you know i despize to an intense hatred level. ?but what choice, is no choice...

outside is dawn, coyotes quietly eat last of avocadot windfall crop in middle of orchard.afar,one bobcat lies victim to teh creek road and its cadaver being tear portioned by gorging turkey vultures . you dont have to look far for inspiration.okay i leave you more periodically than before. it is time of year to return for further project convalescent at fp.

M. Richard we liek to see more of your chasseurs,teh furore of french afrikan csvalrie cutting down their foes i hope.

have a good weekend

oh...next diodrama it is

"SILISTRA 1854" !......