Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Dedication

I will second that motion .

A fine idea, yes this would be a definite tribute.

Yes, a Dedication in appreciation for the outstanding talents put into these sets, also so his memory lives on with his friends here, and further in an emptiness in me for all of the sets that he will never be able to make in the future - RIP

:flag-ua: "VIP to Ukraine - Victory, Independence and Peace to Ukraine"

totally agree doing a Dedication to Anton, his talent is greatly missed, my thoughts and prayers to his family and all Strelets team and their families
Victory to Ukraine
cheers Old John

I think it would be a great gesture. As has been said, you're not truly dead until you're forgotten.

Would be a great tribute

I concur whole-heartedly, both with the dedication and with the messages of support to Anton's friends and family. Our loss is small compared to theirs, but there is no doubt the hobby is diminished by his passing. I wish I had taken the opportunity to thank him for his wonderful, characterful work, from the French chasseurs in great coats, where he is pictured on the box, but especially the marlburians and the '45, which I've been amassing and gradually getting onto the table in numbers greater than any other era that I've collected.

Peace be with him.