Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Post Cards from Around the World - Anyone!

Greetings to all fellow enthusiasts from Pyramid Valley, New Zealand

I would congratulate Strelets for what it has achieved in its history, thus far. The wide range of subjects combined with high quality workmanship has seen this company make contributions to the hobby that will stand for a long time. Even just looking back at the last few years efforts, there are subject and eras represented that the collector/gamer/painter could only imagine. We can get most of the sets out here..... eventually.

Greetings to all from Moab, Utah. (This location truly is postcard worthy).

Currently on a holiday in the American desert. I must say it is absolutely beautiful. I highly recommend visiting Arches National Park if you ever get the chance. It is breath taking; a true testament to God's beauty. With that being said, I must realize how lucky I am to have this incredible opportunity, when half way across the globe young men my age are fighting and dying in a brutal war. Strelets team, I keep you and your families in my prayers, and I desperately hope that some miracle may bring this war to an end sooner rather than later. I would also just like to thank you for the incredible work you've done under the current circumstances. As silly as it is in the grand scheme of things, this hobby is a big part of many people's lives. It brings me much joy, being able to escape the stress of the real world, paint my soldiers, and set them up in neat displays for my own enjoyment. As a history lover this hobby just scratches an itch that nothing else can... and Strelets has simultaneously been my favorite manufacturer in the business, and my wallets greatest enemy. I hope that you can continue to keep up production at any rate possible, and above all I hope that you stay safe.

Best Regards,
Asher Croy

I also want to send a postcard to the whole Strelets family ... just today I arrived via Waterloo 1815 by A.Pierini your new releases: all magnificent ... Thank you for your continuous work in this hobby that is our little joy, I hope you can develop other news and like everyone I hope that this war ends, a terrible thing that we still have to use the war to settle political disputes. A big huge to you and the Derbilov family. Marco .