Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Friday News

Good to see the continuing flow of new masters, and these are once again an interesting selection.

The news update and advice on buying up potentially scarce or 'no longer in production' sets is good advice, and sensible. We are all praying for the day when Strelets is able to resume business in a safe and peaceful Ukraine.

May you and yours stay safe.

Wonderful to hear from you, Strelets. I can't tell you how much I look forward to it!

Love the new Masters. Your sculptors have such creativity.

Thank you for the advice on exixting sets. I did buy those sets I missed the first time around, and still I couldn't find some others - my mistake!

And thank you for posting the Roman Forum Contribution. Wow!

OK, I and everyone else in your Hobby Family can now take a big breath in relief for another week - :slightly_smiling_face:

i dont care if its a period i collect or not, just hearing from you guys that you are safe is fine by me.

It's good to know that you're still out there. Stay safe! I just followed your advice and bought a couple of Strelet's - and Redbox - sets I originally didn't have on my list and despite the budget getting tighter thanks to the price increases everywhere. Hope you can continue your marvellous work in the - not too distant - future. If we need to crowdfund future projects count me in!

It´s good to receive again an information about you and Strelets.

Cursed war and marauding aggressors with supporters which are praising actually theirs new invasion-tank-models in Миниатюры 1/72 on VK.
May the brave Ukranians smash further theirs bloody war-machines.

:hugging_face: