Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Friday, unless I am very much mistaken....

Yep if only the French firing line had been to this standard, not to mention the Napoleonic British firing line too. Uniforms & equipment may of been different, but poses in this set work way better than those provided in the other sets.

That being said, this is another excellent looking set for the WSS & cements the WSS as being one of the best, if not the best, era Strelets has made.

Beautifully sculpted. Dutch?

These figures look to be raising the bar in pose quality yet again. This WSS range just keeps on getting better and better!

Bavaria’s?

I feel that a Bavarian-shaped hole in the Orbat is going to be filled!

Actually getting close to being able to field complete armies from this period, in part because of the generic nature of many uniforms of this period, but, nevertheless, this is only really possible because of the unusually comprehensive treatment Strelets are offering. For that and for the quality and charisma of the sculpting, Strelets are to be commended.

While I'm painting them all, Strelets, you'll have plenty of time to sculpt the Seven Years War!

Bonjour à tous,

Magnifique ligne de tir, si le produit est égal à l'annonce, j'en achèterai plusieurs boites. Mis à part quelques détails, les ensembles peuvent être employés pour représenter différentes nations jusqu'aux années 1750. Et ce sur différents théâtres d'opérations.

J'apprécie les hampes de drapeaux seules, qui permettent de placer les couleurs de mon choix facilement. (Drapeaux en papier imprimé, achetés tout prêt).

Très beau travail, Mr Strelets, Merci

Bon courage