Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: WWI set

I guess it all depends on the selection of poses. Strelets have shown with their Napoleonic and ACW sets that a dozend poses can be similar but not dull.

This is partly because unlike most other manufacturers, Strelets depict soldiers in a realistically motley equipment, not all in the identical parade dress. Regards, Pa

Pa
I guess it all depends on the selection of poses. Strelets have shown with their Napoleonic and ACW sets that a dozend poses can be similar but not dull.

This is partly because unlike most other manufacturers, Strelets depict soldiers in a realistically motley equipment, not all in the identical parade dress. Regards, Pa

Well I hope they make their WWI range, I just looked at what's available for WWI at PSR, I mean it's just horribly bad, especially the output by HaT. The Zvezda sets look good but are terribly oversized.

I really like the new French pose. I like the Serbian Infantry as well,
although I would prefer early war Serbians (and Austrians).

It is true that we lack variety in WW1. I am sure that whatever Strelets make for that era will sell well.
I agree that Early Serbians are a must. People were put of by the Coates & Shine set; mostly because it was uninspiring with dull poses and poorly sculpted.
Strelet's choices of WW1 subjects have been great so far. I particularly like the big-gun sets and the cavalry: looking forward to the Austrian Honved.