Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: requests for ww1

Dearest Strelets,

Turkish Infantry would be a very exciting adversary for your Lawrence of Arabia Line. Your Light Tan color used in your Union of South Africa set does the best job of showing your sculpts details (I added your link below). It is a very flat color, not shiny like some of the newer Greens. When I check Google Images, there are plenty of images of Turks in Tan, as well as Green. But if you do choose Green, please use the your Crimean Russian's Green color. It is nice and flat, too, and I can see the details very clearly.

In Summary - I'd love to buy WWI Turkish Infantry in Light Tan color (my first choice), or your Crimean Russian Green (my second choice), if you make them!

http://www.strelets-r.com/Pages/Set.aspx?SetID=256&M=F

Thank you for listening - GC

A big yes for more WW I. The suggestions made have my endorsement. Personally, I loved the cavalries and have at least 4 boxes of each.

Would love to see Serbian and Turkish Infantry sets and maybe a set of regular Austrian cavalry such as Hussars.
Any new WW1 sets gets my vote.

thank You for the answers...with friendly. Marco.

Serbians yes please. If cleverly done, they can double as troops for the 1912/13 Balkans Wars to Spanish Civil War troops up to WW2. With a headswap, could perhaps double as Romanians?

Austrian cavalry for 1914/15 would be interesting as well.

Ottoman troops should add to the existing ones, so maybe a new set of infantry wearing keffiyeh on their heads.

Great topic Marco!
I support all your requests!