Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 1/72 Weathering Factory - WWII German Panje horse sled

Dear Cristian,

Great looking review. I'm afraid I'm going to have to wait until next weekend to read it all. However I did show my wife your exellent pictures, not just of the review, but your about me information - better than the sets even! Have a great week!

Re: 1/72 Weathering Factory - WWII German Panje horse sled

Many thanks Garrison and I hope that you will like the review when you have time, while the topic is fairly interesting and completely poorly represented in our scale, I strived including as much details as I could inside the review.

Likewise, I hope your will enjoys the images and would like to reiterate my gratitude for your kind support.

At present I work at 6 sets in the same time (including Strelets' Stalingrad) but I have very little time, now it is quite a busy period at the office, having various duties and to travel abroad very often. In addition, summer is coming, so during the week-ends I am away from home...:)

However when one it is ready, I shall post it here as well while there are only interesting sets...:)

All the best and an excellent summer,

Cristian