Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.
Thanks for mentioning my name and my previous suggestions.... I didn't think anyone listened to my inane ramblings :-)
There are many fine suggestions on the list. Obviously not all are of interest to me personally, but they will be to others no doubt.
I am going to make a few more suggestions...but not those which I know other manufacturers are already making...no point doubling up:
- Cavemen/Neanderthals/CroMagnons (to fight against each other, as well as pre-historic animals).
- Ancient Amazons.
- Napoleonic Ottomans (already metioned by Brian!!).
- Perhaps the Mysore Wars and Sikh Wars could be added....after the Indian Mutiny range is completed of course :-)
- WWI Austrian Cavalry and early French Cavalry.
- Early WW2 in the Desert...figures with Pith Helmets, etc.
- The list shows Arabs and Israelies for the 1973 War...I would add "and/or the 1967 War".
- FFL Paras for the 70s/80s and Generic African Regular Army/Rebel Army.
- Forces for the Iran-Iraq War. The Iraqi figures would also work for Gulf Wars 1 and 2.
will be on the next updated list - Thank you!
Hi Andrew, Thank you for the many, fine suggestions. I added a "PRE-HISTORIC & FANTASY" Section at the top of the list. You'll see your requests beginning there. I tried to clean up the more modern conflicts / wars and you'll see your later requests there. Cheers!
We forget the superb AWI period with all the possibilities.
Awesome list Mr. Clay, thank you for being so inclusive. I would love to see those 20th century French sets become a reality, as well as the Foreign Legion. This hobby doesn't have too much of either subject.
Dear CPN and Colin D, I'm a big fan of the AWI and the FFL also. Under AWI, I took the liberty of listing "Mohawk Warriors", something nobody has really made in proper scale (scale creep), or already have planned and in their pipelines. Re FFL, well, what a history! I hope you guys can find them listed in the proper Eras you want. Feel free to let me know if I need to clean up any of your requests. Cheers!
Now that's a gun! I'd love a pair of Imperial Chinese shooting the gun like in the picture. I'll cross my fingers. I've updated the list. I do hesitate to put links in the list, but hopefully I've entered enough info for anyone to look up this interesting weapon. Thank you!