Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.
Hello GC could you add Franco Prussian War French Cavalry and Prussian infantry and WW1 Belgians, Austrian cavalry , ,Italian Arditi , Austrian heavy weapons , Italian heavy weapons and for Strelets Arms British Mk5 tank and Minerva Armoured Car Many thanks
Dear Alex M, That "Minerva Armoured Car" is really neat! Here is a link to a diorama of a Belgium Patrol under attack by German Uhlans. S*R has made the Uhlans already which I have and are a favorite set of mine. Thank you!
Thanks for mentioning my name and my previous suggestions.... I didn't think anyone listened to my inane ramblings :-)
There are many fine suggestions on the list. Obviously not all are of interest to me personally, but they will be to others no doubt.
I am going to make a few more suggestions...but not those which I know other manufacturers are already making...no point doubling up:
- Cavemen/Neanderthals/CroMagnons (to fight against each other, as well as pre-historic animals).
- Ancient Amazons.
- Napoleonic Ottomans (already metioned by Brian!!).
- Perhaps the Mysore Wars and Sikh Wars could be added....after the Indian Mutiny range is completed of course :-)
- WWI Austrian Cavalry and early French Cavalry.
- Early WW2 in the Desert...figures with Pith Helmets, etc.
- The list shows Arabs and Israelies for the 1973 War...I would add "and/or the 1967 War".
- FFL Paras for the 70s/80s and Generic African Regular Army/Rebel Army.
- Forces for the Iran-Iraq War. The Iraqi figures would also work for Gulf Wars 1 and 2.
will be on the next updated list - Thank you!
Hi Andrew, Thank you for the many, fine suggestions. I added a "PRE-HISTORIC & FANTASY" Section at the top of the list. You'll see your requests beginning there. I tried to clean up the more modern conflicts / wars and you'll see your later requests there. Cheers!
We forget the superb AWI period with all the possibilities.
Awesome list Mr. Clay, thank you for being so inclusive. I would love to see those 20th century French sets become a reality, as well as the Foreign Legion. This hobby doesn't have too much of either subject.
Dear CPN and Colin D, I'm a big fan of the AWI and the FFL also. Under AWI, I took the liberty of listing "Mohawk Warriors", something nobody has really made in proper scale (scale creep), or already have planned and in their pipelines. Re FFL, well, what a history! I hope you guys can find them listed in the proper Eras you want. Feel free to let me know if I need to clean up any of your requests. Cheers!
Now that's a gun! I'd love a pair of Imperial Chinese shooting the gun like in the picture. I'll cross my fingers. I've updated the list. I do hesitate to put links in the list, but hopefully I've entered enough info for anyone to look up this interesting weapon. Thank you!