Return to Website

Black Sisters & Brothers United Network

A Place For You - Of You - By You

Black Sisters & Brothers United Network
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: black women dating and marrying white men.

Honey, racism is as old as time and it will continue, unfortunately because hate will always be in our world. Do what makes you happy. I am in a mixed relationship and we get stares but just ignore them. There is discrimation all over the place. Against women, minorities, fat people, short people, mentally disabled, the list could go on and on. Our world is sick. Listen to your heart. I was married within my race (white) for over 10 yrs. to an alcoholic. What a nightmare. Once I got free I decided to open my eyes to other possibilities. Happiness does not come in a neat little box that everyone approves of. I am with my present husband for five years and am happy. Sure we fight, sure we disagree, but I wouldn't change it for the world. All I can tell you is that you are not going to please everyone, so don't even try. Live your life in a way that makes your heart sing. We are here for way too short of a time to try to please the world. Hope I helped you, dear!

Re: Re: Re: black women dating and marrying white men.

Hey there girl I'm an older white male and I think that you are at 20 yrs old old enough to make your own decisions... Be considerate to you dad though, he is only worried about your best interest... Stick with your scupples and go with your heart. thanks