News and Discussions

Most of us have lost touch with our classmates during the past two decades and this forum is a place to reminisce, catch up and discuss anything that you would like. Although most of us cannot visit each other in person easily, we can still keep in touch.

News and Discussions
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tommy Gressett

Just wanted to let everyone know that Leroy Donald Gressett, Tommy's Dad, passed away Monday, and his services were in Snyder on Wednesday, Oct. 10th. I talked to Tommy Tuesday night - he is living in Pittsburgh Texas - a State Farm Insurance Agent. Sounded like the same old Tommy! His dad had been battling cancer for some time. Please keep his mom Sue, and his brother Randy & their families in your prayers.

Re: Tommy Gressett

Tommy visited me at my house a few weeks ago, and he is doing well. In fact, he is now my insurance agent. He is a State Farm Insurance agent in Pittsburg, and here is a link on the State Farm web site to his contact information and a picture:

http://www.statefarm.com/apps/agentLoc/EasySearchAgtDesc.asp?st=43&ofc=7618

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Just wanted to let everyone know that Leroy Donald Gressett, Tommy's Dad, passed away Monday, and his services were in Snyder on Wednesday, Oct. 10th. I talked to Tommy Tuesday night - he is living in Pittsburgh Texas - a State Farm Insurance Agent. Sounded like the same old Tommy! His dad had been battling cancer for some time. Please keep his mom Sue, and his brother Randy & their families in your prayers.