Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum

Welcome! We hope this forum will turn into a wonderful place to exchange information about our favorite companions - golden retrievers! If at any time you have questions regarding this forum please drop me an email at bward5@mac.com I will respond as quickly as I can. Enjoy!!! Bill

Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: My awful early Chirstmas Morning by Bailey long

Mom says i can't even spell Christmas so I must not be too with it either.

Bailey

Poor Bailey... digging in the bathtub must not be to much fun... and besides a boy needs his sleep! I bet you got a nap today.. it was a lazy day at our house today... lots of nappin' goin' on!

Love, Belle, Sophie, & Snickers

Bailey,

Do I understand where your coming from. I hate when they go off. That's happen so many times at my house. Thank Goodness the beeping is all gone.

Cory

Bailey:
I have a biggggg bed and fur kidz are always welcome. They make the bestest snugglers!. If that nasty beeper starts again dig towards Colorado and I'll meet you half way!
Uncle Bill

Bailey --We's sorry your Christmas morning was not so good. We spent it with lots of barking dogs at a place called Happy Hounds. Our peeps came and got us in our dogmobile today, but it was really noisy and we's still tired. (Those little ones bark the most!) We's with you, smoke detectors sound awful, nothing like the pretty harmony of dogs howling at sirens or the sound of the fridge door opening.

With much love and sympathy,
Honey and Abby

Bailey, poor you! It sounds like Mom was frantic to help you out, so neither of you had any fun trying to make the awful noise stop. Hope you've recovered....treats always help heal your scary experiences