Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum

Welcome! We hope this forum will turn into a wonderful place to exchange information about our favorite companions - golden retrievers! If at any time you have questions regarding this forum please drop me an email at bward5@mac.com I will respond as quickly as I can. Enjoy!!! Bill

Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Missing Rescue Dog in KY - please cross post

We had a similar thing happen in our town. A rescued dog who was very fearful of people got out of her fostern family's yard. The neighborhood joined together and put out food and water and eventually they got her to go into a yard for the food and then they closed the gate. She was again safe. I sure hope Lindsey's story has a similar happy ending. Keep us informed........please!
Jill

still lost

As of this morning, LIndsey had not been found. They searched all day yesterday and were going to reorganize this morning at 9am. I was unable to travel to Louisville to help but I keep checking to see if they've found her.

I'll keep you posted - just keep sending good thoughts for that poor scared little thing!

Thankfully, it's warm today in the Tri-State (mid 50s and sunny) so at least she won't be too cold...

Thanks

Marianne

Re: still lost

Positive thoughts for poor, frightened Lindsey. It takes such a long time for the puppy mill pups to learn the ways of the world as they should be; fingers crossed that this girl gets that chance!