Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum

Welcome! We hope this forum will turn into a wonderful place to exchange information about our favorite companions - golden retrievers! If at any time you have questions regarding this forum please drop me an email at bward5@mac.com I will respond as quickly as I can. Enjoy!!! Bill

Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: "Shelter Walkers" A short film that everybody should see (Long post)

Wow. Where would we, and the animals, be without so many wonderful, caring people? Maybe some day our 'advanced' civilization will realize the value of life and stop treating dogs and cats as disposable commodities.

Staci, I think that a wonderfully done video. Hopefully, the message reaches lots of folks, most importantly the owners who think their dogs will get adopted.

What a touching and poignant film of shelter dogs and caring people who try to make a difference. Another reminder to spay and neuter........although the responsible dog owners are probably the ones who will see this film and have already neutered their pet.
Thanks for sharing.
Jill

My one regret for that movie, is those who need most to see it, will probably be the least likely to.

It was good though.

Margaret

This wouldn't work for me. Did anyone else have problems pulling up the video?

Vicki

I'm a little late in getting to this, but what a great film.