Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum

Welcome! We hope this forum will turn into a wonderful place to exchange information about our favorite companions - golden retrievers! If at any time you have questions regarding this forum please drop me an email at bward5@mac.com I will respond as quickly as I can. Enjoy!!! Bill

Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Keeping Each Other Warm

Debbie:
As usual, these posts are charming. Any chance of seeing the picture??
Bill

Re: Re: Keeping Each Other Warm

I need to get my digital fixed. Took the pictures on a movie camera and disposable. At least it's something to preserve these special memories.

Re: Keeping Each Other Warm

Carol and I are watching some hockey this afternoon (getting roundly stomped by Marianne B's Red Wings) and Abby and Keeper were both on the couch with heads stretched across my hip . . . . great picture but no camera handy.

Goldens love to cuddle.

Me and a few hundred other of my closest friends ran 13 miles (21 km) this a.m. in roughly minus 20 Celcius weather (with the wind chill), probably a bit more. I seem to have a wee case of frostbite on my nose even though I lost 2.5 pounds and was sweating like the proverbial pig!! Its cold and snowing. Definitely an indoor day . . . except for that run.

Rick C
www.goldentales.ca

Re: Re: Keeping Each Other Warm

Rick-

You needed to snuggle up to some goldens after that run! I guess -20 degrees Celsius and your story can turn into a math problem for my class tomorrow!

Regards,

PJ