Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum

Welcome! We hope this forum will turn into a wonderful place to exchange information about our favorite companions - golden retrievers! If at any time you have questions regarding this forum please drop me an email at bward5@mac.com I will respond as quickly as I can. Enjoy!!! Bill

Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Update on Jughead and friends. (kinda long)

That's great news!!!!

We've had some snow flurries here & I worry about our feral cat & how he'll do.

Annie, VA.

Re: Re: Update on Jughead and friends. (kinda long)

We had about 4 1/2 inces of snow on Tuesday which held over to Wednesday so the business was closed. Two of the guys drove out here in there 4x4's just to make sure that jughead and juliette had food and water. I work with good guys.

Re: Re: Re: Update on Jughead and friends. (kinda long)

Erica, what a lovely thing that you and the shop guys are taking care of Jughead and Juliette. Actually, it's probably the perfect life for them....two square meals a day, folks to love on them, and freedom to do what they want. Hugs to you and your colleagues for caring for these two pooches, and I'm sorry Romeo didn't get to stay, as well....

Re: Re: Re: Re: Update on Jughead and friends. (kinda long)

Hi Molly!

Thanks!

Yep, it is sad that Romeo isn't still around. He was such a neat dog. He and Juliette were always together, so I know it must be hard for her, but at least she has Jughead. I must admit, I work with a great bunch of guys. I haven't seen either of my furry little friends today which is kind of unusual, but the weather is nice, so maybe they are off on an adventure.