Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum

Welcome! We hope this forum will turn into a wonderful place to exchange information about our favorite companions - golden retrievers! If at any time you have questions regarding this forum please drop me an email at bward5@mac.com I will respond as quickly as I can. Enjoy!!! Bill

Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Personalities

Abby had a personality test as a puppy . . . they predicted she would be wilful and independent . . . and that's exactly who she is.

Keeper has a pure soul . . . . even if she steals from you she'll bring her prize over to share . . .

Whenever I take a picture of the two of them together you get the same qualities coming out as you see below, the cool, calculating stare of Abby as she figures all the angles that might be in her best interests and the pure innocence and joy of life of Keeper . . .

Rick C
www.goldentales.ca

Re: Re: Personalities

Rick, Based on your description of their personalities, that's one photograph you didn't have to say who was on the left or right....that was easy to figure out.

Keeper looks just like my houseguest Juno....big innocent eyes....and Faith looks more like Abby. Faith has a combination of both their personalities....but I think she'll be more like Abby as she matures.

Sandra

Re: Personalities

Frasier definitely has his own personality. He isn't a "barker" by nature. A single little "woof" to come inside... and just one... unless you take too long, and then it is a little louder with a tone like, "Um, excuse me, I'm waiting." And don't miss the second bark because if you do, he is no longer interested in coming inside - he has found something else to do. He "talks" to me when I come home... the roo rooo roo stuff... He is very laid back... if he were human, I think he'd be a "surfer" with his own agenda and if a big wave is coming, he's there.