Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum

Welcome! We hope this forum will turn into a wonderful place to exchange information about our favorite companions - golden retrievers! If at any time you have questions regarding this forum please drop me an email at bward5@mac.com I will respond as quickly as I can. Enjoy!!! Bill

Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Cookie performs some magic!

Mommy took my picture after putting me in "puppy time-out". Something about me giving Munchie and Twinkie a nervous breakdown. I really don't understand. Just because when I bark it sounds more like a monkey than a dog? Geez!

Oh and guess what! Nowhere is safe in the house now. I figured out there is an upstairs to my palace. I just have to climb up 12 steps. Giving Mommy her exercise!! :)

Cookie

Good Girl Cookie - I like stairs too!

Hi Cookie,

I'm with you girl! I discovered the stairs this week too! Yippee! There's lots more stuff to play with up there and by the time they figure out where I am... I can grab something and run!

They're on to me though.. all the good places have the doors shut now.. the laundry room, the bathrooms, the bedrooms.. gee-whiz they don't want a girl to have much fun do they?

I love to hang on to Belle's tail.. its so bushy and easy to grab. Once I grabbed the wrong tail.. Copper gave me a talkin' to! She's a bit of a grump.. but Belle is a push-over and she likes to play with me (um.. well most of the time)

If you find any more good places to explore in your palace, let me know.. I might be missin' something.

Your pal,
Sophie

Re: Cookie performs some magic!

Love seeing the new pups on the forum. She is so darn cute. She does look like she's casting a spell on that paper towel tube.