Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum

Welcome! We hope this forum will turn into a wonderful place to exchange information about our favorite companions - golden retrievers! If at any time you have questions regarding this forum please drop me an email at bward5@mac.com I will respond as quickly as I can. Enjoy!!! Bill

Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cookie performs some magic!

Folks
Lori says that Cookie is getting ready to make something disappear by staring at it! Sounds like something a golden should be able to do!

It worked with Munchie & Twinkie!

Bill

Re: Cookie performs some magic!

It looks like Cookie has the proper concentration to perform some magic!

Regards,

PJ

ps What a sweet face!

oh! What an adorable picture. I just want to give Cookie a big hug

Carol & RB Montana

We need to do a side by side with Sophie and Cookie.. they could be twins Darling girls, both of them!

So Cookie, where are your big sisters... you did not stare them away did you?

Re: Re: Cookie performs some magic!

Mommy took my picture after putting me in "puppy time-out". Something about me giving Munchie and Twinkie a nervous breakdown. I really don't understand. Just because when I bark it sounds more like a monkey than a dog? Geez!

Oh and guess what! Nowhere is safe in the house now. I figured out there is an upstairs to my palace. I just have to climb up 12 steps. Giving Mommy her exercise!! :)

Cookie

Good Girl Cookie - I like stairs too!

Hi Cookie,

I'm with you girl! I discovered the stairs this week too! Yippee! There's lots more stuff to play with up there and by the time they figure out where I am... I can grab something and run!

They're on to me though.. all the good places have the doors shut now.. the laundry room, the bathrooms, the bedrooms.. gee-whiz they don't want a girl to have much fun do they?

I love to hang on to Belle's tail.. its so bushy and easy to grab. Once I grabbed the wrong tail.. Copper gave me a talkin' to! She's a bit of a grump.. but Belle is a push-over and she likes to play with me (um.. well most of the time)

If you find any more good places to explore in your palace, let me know.. I might be missin' something.

Your pal,
Sophie

Love seeing the new pups on the forum. She is so darn cute. She does look like she's casting a spell on that paper towel tube.