Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum

Welcome! We hope this forum will turn into a wonderful place to exchange information about our favorite companions - golden retrievers! If at any time you have questions regarding this forum please drop me an email at bward5@mac.com I will respond as quickly as I can. Enjoy!!! Bill

Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Golden Thoughts and Prayers needed for my Baby Sophie

We will be thinking of Sophie today and wish her well.

Rick C
www.goldentales.ca

Oh my, I'm so sorry little Sophie is sick. My RB girl, Casey, once had the exact same symptoms, bloody/mucusy stool, lethagy, etc. We were on vacation in Lake Placid when she got sick. We packed up the car, drove home 6+ hours (she slept the entire time) and went straight to the vet. The vet did all kinds of tests and never found out the cause, but Casey did get better after IVs and antibiotics.

I'm sure Sophie will be OK too. Please keep us posted on her progress.

Sending golden thoughts and prayers to poor baby Sophie. Get well soon!!

Karen and Dakota

We're all thinking of you and Sophie.

John, Ben, Ripley and Cooper

Sophie is too much of a baby to go through this already. We are all saying a prayer to get her home again. Cookie is praying extra hard so that her and Sophie can compare puppy notes.

Lori, Munchie, Twinkie, and Cookie

Hope today brought better news for baby Sophie!

Phyllis L.
Logan & Lacey the Goldens, Ralphie the Corgi

Karen - We are sending Golden thoughts and keeping paws crossed for baby Sophie here in Seattle. It's amazing how perceptive Goldens are when one of their companions (whether canine or human) are not doing well.

Sadie, Hops, Sandy & Tony

Karen,

I am so sorry to hear that Baby Sophie is not feeling well. She's in our prayers.

Sophie wishing you a quick recovery and hope that you will be back to the playful and frisky puppy in no time.