Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Strelets continue to amaze and astound

Dear Toby,

The Military Hobbies that I mentioned is my 'local' supplier in South Australia (I'm in the west).

Andrew mentioned that he plans to send off an order by the end of the week, so I am assuming that they will arrive on our shores sometime in June.

I assume that they will move pretty soon on Hannants' website from 'future releases' to 'new arrivals' (or I'll see them mentioned in a email from Models 2 U).

Kind regards,

James

Salve, e sempre grato a strelets per gli sforzi che fa per continuare la loro attività.... Domanda vedremo mai realizzati la versione nuova degli highlanders dedicata alla linea rossa? Anche separatamente da quella confezione.... Che anche se criticata da molti tornerebbe utile per il periodo napoleonico.... Le pose mi piacevano molto.... Il mio fornitore italiano di fiducia mi dice che al momento contengono sempre la versione vecchia..... Così e per aggiungere una domanda vedremo forse Prussiani Francesi di linea e Guardie Imperiali per il periodo napoleonico nelle pose di tiro in piazza etc? Grazie ancora e forza strelets

James,
Went to the Models 2 U (in UK) website and quickly added it to my bookmarks. I found it most curious in perusing thru the website that they list an upcoming Strelets release in their Napoleonic ‘new releases’ section of a set SM106 US Rangers (presumedly from War of 1812). (Note - old set SM107 was Tecumseh.) Anyone know anything about this? Is it an old proposed set that never came to fruition or another valid upcoming release from Strelets - possibly some from Anton??? Might they be in hunting shirts with US shakos???