Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Hannants website show picture for comings Alliance/Fantasy pictures

Thanks for this, really interesting stuff especially the corsairs. The mummies were not what I was expecting more reanimated Egyptian warriors as in the Mummy film but not actual mummies in their bindings. I wonder what else Alliance will do in the future? Predumably sales are sufficient to justify production, which is great. Presumably there will be more Lord of the Rings compatible stuff. I would love to see vampires, Victorian adventurers, werewolves, possibly even a sci fi range - space marines (a la Alien or Starship Troopers), bugs, predators and classic aliens from the movie. What about Darkest Africa or Back of Beyond stuff? The possibilities are endless.

I love those Mummies. I'll also buy Corsairs.

I also would love to buy pulp adventurers, werewolves, Darkest Africa or Back of Beyond stuff.

Whatever pulp, really.

I think I'd buy the "mummies" for several reasons,though Undead Egyptian Warriors would sound better to be sure, Seems like a good time to start raising an undead horde :wink:

Yes, all look amazing! Mummies were what I was figuring. (Bandaged hobbling Universal/Hammer types would be boring!) Corsairs are nice, but a little too shipbound as opposed to their real purpose. Still, an excellent set! Very nice to see more Elven Warriors!

I agree that I too would love to see Werewolves & Vampires! Am hoping for much more Tolkien tho, before we get too far off subject. The armies of men are scarcely represented.

I wish Mummies Chariots with King and servant or body guards Non fighting