Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Hannants website show picture for comings Alliance/Fantasy pictures

lovely poses !

Re: Hannants website show picture for comings Alliance/Fantasy pictures

Thanks for this, really interesting stuff especially the corsairs. The mummies were not what I was expecting more reanimated Egyptian warriors as in the Mummy film but not actual mummies in their bindings. I wonder what else Alliance will do in the future? Predumably sales are sufficient to justify production, which is great. Presumably there will be more Lord of the Rings compatible stuff. I would love to see vampires, Victorian adventurers, werewolves, possibly even a sci fi range - space marines (a la Alien or Starship Troopers), bugs, predators and classic aliens from the movie. What about Darkest Africa or Back of Beyond stuff? The possibilities are endless.

I love those Mummies. I'll also buy Corsairs.

I also would love to buy pulp adventurers, werewolves, Darkest Africa or Back of Beyond stuff.

Whatever pulp, really.

I think I'd buy the "mummies" for several reasons,though Undead Egyptian Warriors would sound better to be sure, Seems like a good time to start raising an undead horde :wink:

Yes, all look amazing! Mummies were what I was figuring. (Bandaged hobbling Universal/Hammer types would be boring!) Corsairs are nice, but a little too shipbound as opposed to their real purpose. Still, an excellent set! Very nice to see more Elven Warriors!

I agree that I too would love to see Werewolves & Vampires! Am hoping for much more Tolkien tho, before we get too far off subject. The armies of men are scarcely represented.

I wish Mummies Chariots with King and servant or body guards Non fighting