Piper Boat Owners Club Forum

Welcome to the Piper Boat Owners club Forum. The Forum for owners of Piper built Narrowboats and Barges and anyone interested in Piper Boats. The owners club is completely separate from Piper Boats. Please feel free to post a message to club members and web site readers.

General Discussions
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Setting photos into messages on this forum - update
Since this info was last put on the forum, there's been a number of changes with some of the photo/image services on the internet, so this stands as an update. To set any photo into a message on the forum, you'll need to use an internet image host; I use www.photo...
Views: 1395   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 18, 2008
by Dot
Model of Piper Barge
Ages ago somebody published an article about a model Piper he had made. Could someone send details of the model? was it 3D printed etc? I think it is time I had a miniature Piper. Regards John
Views: 15   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 27, 2024
by John Stollery
Washing machine
Hi , this message, if it reaches you is for Paul Glaze. The original owner of piper boat Alice, built 2000. It has come time for us to remove the now defunct washing machine from its snug cupboard on board Alice. But after measuring all the exits of the boat we ca...
Views: 15   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 24, 2024
by Peter Watts
Power master marine charger
Hi I currently have a Power Master 55A 230v marine battery charger (I’m guessing it’s the original equipment for the boat, making it 23 years old) But it’s now showing signs of needing replacing. Does anyone know of this type and if it’s st...
Views: 21   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 31, 2024
by Peter Watts
New owner of piper boat ( juliet cathryn ) 58ft semi trad
Hi. Noticed. Your. Piper boats. Website , iam the new owner. Of juliet cathryn narrowboat built 2009. 58ft semitrad purchased it in October 2023 my wife and i live on her .she's a lovely boat we are made up with her.
Views: 40   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 15, 2024
by Nigel forshaw
Swan hatch dramas
Hi folks, Have a boat with two side hatches that open the roof of the boat not just the two usual doors. Many leaks from these. Anyone had a similar problem ? It’s getting expensive …
Views: 37   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 30, 2023
by Deborah
Piper 49M For Sale 2019
Our pristine Piper 49M is for sale launched Sept 2019, recently antifouled & has its first safety certificate, lying Marlow can be seen on Piper’s Pre-loved section. Purchasing a new Piper.
Views: 45   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 17, 2023
by Phillip & Cather...
m
MARTYN
Pump out tank replacement
Hi, I’m the new owner of Kathe built in 1999. She has a built in pump out tank - and I need to know if the tank is a integral part of the her structure and whether it can be removed ?
Views: 54   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 02, 2023
by MARTYN
Searching for a used Piper 65 to buy
Please contact me if you own a Piper 65 and are considering selling your boat. Many thanks. Tris (07624 319624)
Views: 60   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 15, 2023
by Tris Head
Central heating - radiators do not get hot
Wabesto Boiler fires up and water gets hot. radiators stay stone cold, despite bleeding and opening/closing each tap and valve. Any idea what is preventing the circulation? I remember Simon unjammed a valve several years ago to fix a similar problem but I cannot r...
Views: 55   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 01, 2023
by John Stollery
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Free Forum powered by Bravenet