Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Russian Hussars 1877

Dear Strelets

Some good links

But this is what I would have preferred in a set to go with the winter infantry. From your links:

Hussars crossing the Umargach(?mountains)

I believe the horses were in the regimental colour whites/greys in this case and the chestnut is probably a pack animal.

David

Re: Russian Hussars 1877

Strelets have nice reference source ,its so good to see these .It will be a big help thankyou. i just love looking at teh old painting and photographic studies.cannt get any better than photograph .1 link ".htn" not work for me but rest are fine .
this is new ground for me also.

Pleven Panorama

Dear All

For the Russo Turkish war 1877/8 the Pleven/Plevna Panorama is a must. It is like (inspired by?) the Sebastopol Panorama. A Google image search using "Pleven Panorama" should yield some very high res pics of the panorama eg 6-7 Mb per pic.

David

Re: Pleven Panorama

Dear Strelets,

thank you for the links. I knew you would show something that I haven't seen before

And David

don't forget the Roumanian part in this battle. I already painted some Waterloo Bersaglieri into Roumanian light infantry and now I am waiting for Strelets to bring the line.

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File levna_diorama_1.jpg

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File levna_diorama_2.jpg

cheers
Uwe

Will Strelest make ew Turkish Infantry for RTW

I would like to think STrelets make some new Turk Infantry (Talles or elite Egyptian in Turkish service) ....

Or even better a bigger infantry set of differentr 24 figures (x 2 )per set. or add 12 new figures to 12 rtw ones released in in ST903. Streklets have plenty of options .

I cannot express my delight for turk and rouskie rtw artillery .They will be the hot cakes.