Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Could Strelets make a Byzantine/ Renaissance Range.?

hallo

i vote for that

I vote for Strelets Byzantines too. They coul fit well with the Rus and the Arabian / Turkish sets. Orion contributes to compete the range of eastern europeans peoples. It would be someway unnatural if a not-russian / ukrainian producer would produce this range...

and as for the Renaissance / fall of Byzanthium range, as Italian, i can't wait to see it. Venetian and Genoan sailors / marine infantries would be very fashinating! Even a range / big box for Marco Polo adventures would be very appreciated!

This would be a fantastic era to start, and the ideas for what could be produced are endless.

not long time ago I asked Strelets about Byzantium, I hope this time our request will be successful

I'm happy to see that the jerzy dream seems to be near to come true, on one side of the ocean or the other...

Looks like Hat are getting in on the Byzantines - perhaps Strelets would now like to join the party, so we might get a full range a full range more quickly and could mix the ranges - I happily mix Strelets and Zvezda Russians, so why not Strelets and hat Byzantines.

i agree as well,lets go strelets.

tom

I vote for a Marco Polo boxed set and Medieval/Renaissance Italians too!

Dear Murat,

we could but it's being made by HaT and Orion, so why should we repeat?

Best regards,

Strelets

Dear Strelets

When I first posted this request HaT weren't making Byzantines.
Anyway their Byzantines are for about 12-13th century not Renaissance that I suggested in the posting

I am sure that if you ask for opinions you will find that a lot of people will like you to cover the Renaisance period.
best regards
Murach