Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: artillery

ah french command set ,i am thinking unity to light inf,zouaves and french line.definitely a band would merge all three types together with afro-arabesque costume influence present since napoleonique times.

Okay i am asking for French turkish and british and russian bands on top of artillery.I am to confess greedy selfish for wanting.So integral a part of colonial era.wargaming always a bonus for band presence morale fatcor.especially when sets are mini derived it takes away from large serried ranks of the same.

bands

Dear Hank

I beetle on about comfort zones below.
Military bands are very attractive but they are not in the one standing firing, one kneeling firing etc... convention for 1/72nd scale figures. Preiser do some stunning modern bandsmen/women in HO scale and 1/35th scale.
24 standing and 24 marching equals 48 figures and a sizeable band would be 2 or 3 sets not too many bass drummers or drum majors or glockenspiel players per set hopefully. Great for dioramas, displays and Britains were doing them a million or a thousand years ago and still do them and they are collected in their millions.

keep banging the drum

David

Hi Hank,

I haven't heard about the Spanish troops before. Do you have some more informations on them?

Shipka Pass - it seems the DVDs worked

cheers
Uwe

hi Uwe, yes i have only scraps of information, recording their presence.Also one sketch illustration of the General which was publiushed in the newspaper 1853.(these newspapers are goldmine of information) I send you email.

Official Kalafat 5 countdown 2 day to completion.It is looking exciting to me.

BTW Kalafat grande finale(6) is also complete(1200 rouskies s-r infantry are ready for camera) just need more scenic work to make this authentic.basically all kalafaTs on one diodrama.

Re: To Strelets Crimean war

One idea,one grappe with one officer, one with one drummer, one with standard bearer and for the last strelets figure.
A coeur vaillant rien d'impossible!!!!
And please, please, please ARTILLRY!!!
VOILA.
RD