Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
to strelets :the crusade

hello strelets and everybody
i just want to know if some new crusade sets could be arrived in 2009/2010
i dream of 12 crusaders knights (12 em century)
with long surcoat
thank you

Re: to strelets :the crusade

I still dream about Byzantines....

Some more Muslims sets would be nice too. The Muslim archer and warriors sets were great figures, and I could always do with more. A command set for both sides would be a great idea. Maybe a large set.

agree more please

Siege Engines

It may be time to attempt an ancient or medievil artillery set

Re: Siege Engines

Yes , CW Allied Artullery and Russian Field artillery would be good seige machines chuckel

Dear All
I go with Hank on the Crimean War artillery which would also be useful for other 19th century conflicts.

What is wrong with the Zvezda medieval siege machines? The Trebuchet is excellent. I made mine into a working model with several modifications. I filled the weight box with crushed stones and put a hook on the throwing arm. It doesn't throw a stone far but looks as if it could.
David

That sounds great - can you post some pics somewhere, showing your modified trebuchet in action? I'd really like to see this!

Best regards
Stephan

trebuchet pic

Dear Steve

Here is a low res scan just done on a flat bed scanner hence the unusual angle.

I like a challenge. The plastic rock is the one I use and it normally travels 1cm vertically but occasionally forward with the force of comatose gnat. The hook is made of wire and attaches to the winding gear with a loop that pulls away. In the pic it is in the display mode ie under tension.

David

Re: trebuchet pic

It looks really good, thanks for the pic!

Best regards